DITCH THE SERIOUSNESS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
DISCOVER HOW TO CREATE A CAREER THAT IS FUN AS F*CK INSTEAD.
READ UNSERIOUS CAREERS.
BUY THE BOOK NOW
Are you about to finish school or in the awkward phase between school and what’s next?
Let me show you how to go from winging it with your career to crushing it at life.
11 ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE FOR A LESS SERIOUS, MORE ADVENTUROUS START TO YOUR CAREER (THAT WON'T LEAVE YOU FEELING BEHIND)ORDER THE BOOK
THIS BOOK WILL HAVE YOUR BACK IN THE FIRST 5 YEARS OF YOUR CAREER.
You could keep pretending like that you've got the whole career and adulting thing sorted. Or you could admit you need some help. Now. Not in 5 years time when you wake up and think "What am I doing? This job sucks. My boss sucks. I don't want this life. Why did I waste all those years?"
Do any of these sound like you?
- You feel like your career has been decided by your parents, your school or your grades.
- You feel overwhelmed by the pressure to decide on a career path and are freaking out about making the wrong decision.
- You’re applying to university because everyone expects you to go but you don’t know if it is actually for you.
- You’re excited for your friend who is kicking career goals but also jealous because you don’t have your sh*t together.
- You are concerned about how a gap year will impact your career and whether it will put you behind everyone else.
By telling-it-like-it-is, this book will show you how to approach your career when you have no f*cking idea what you’re doing with your life. It will give you the info school missed because they were teaching you stuff you’ll never use (like Pythagoras’ Theorem).YEAH I NEED THIS BOOK
FLIP YOUR CAREER IDEAS UPSIDE DOWN.
STOP WASTING YOUR AWESOMENESS ON A CAREER YOU DON'T EVEN WANT.
AVOID CAREER FOMO.
READ UNSERIOUS CAREERS.
GRAB A COPY OF THE BOOK
In the first 5 years after school you can:
- Say yes to that job just because it seems like it will be fun.
- Book that one way ticket to see the world.
- Quit a job because you’re not digging the vibe.
- Do something that doesn’t make sense to anyone but you.
- Change your mind 50 times.
- Try 10 jobs and decide none of them are for you.
If you're curious about what else might be out there, this book is for you.
Purchase it for $14.95 AUD.I'M IN!
You know the box that school probably put you in based on your grades and ‘potential’?
Yeah, you can smash that box to pieces.
This is your career.
YOU GET TO BUILD YOUR OWN DAMN BOX.
"I wish this book was around when I was 17! I loved reading Unserious Careers and as a parent it’s a fantastic resource to share with my daughter. Well done Alana for breaking down, in a simple and relatable way, that there are actually so many choices when you leave school."
"I NEEDED this book as a school leaver, don’t waste the first 5 years of your career trying to figure everything out. This book will teach you all you need to know. The book thoroughly nails down everything you should try in your early career to help make the rest of your career awesome."
I was one of the ‘smart kids’ at school.
I assumed that I’d have to resign myself to some serious (and potentially boring) career if I wanted to be successful.
But there was another side to me that was dying to be unleashed. The side that wanted to experience cool sh*t AND see where my career could take me.
This is the book I needed when I was 18.
EMAIL ME: [email protected]